I made pulled Pork in the slow cooker and left it for nearly 24 hours, it just fell apart. You only have to Syn the bbq sauce and use fry light too instead of the oil.
- Add all the ingredients in order on the ingredients, but add the pork after the oil.
- Give it a little stir.
- Leave to cook on high medium or low depending on how long you want to leave it for.
- Keep turning every few hours.
- Take out and pull it with 2 forks
- Add some of the sauce and enjoy on buns or on its own.
And it tasted really good I added salt to mine I don’t think it’s on the recipe.
Thanks for reading