Most likes Iv had on a post so far thanks guys.
I made something different yesterday, dauphinoise potatoes.
1 red onion
1 kg Maris Piper potatoes
2 cloves garlic (crushed unpeeled)
225 ml single cream
1 very small bunch fresh thyme
- Slice the potatoes in the slices or use a food processor, layer in a tray
- Chop onion and layer in with potatoes
- Add the garlic and pour over the cream and season
- Grate cheese over
- Boil and add 200ml of hot water
- Cover with foil and leave to boil on a medium heat
- About 15 minutes
- Uncover add more cheese and put in the over about 200 degrees until golden
Thanks for reading