Hey, thank you for viewing and liking my last blog.
Cooked a chicken and vegetable pie yesterday for my family. It was nice and I only had a small portion too 👌.
- Frozen cooked or raw chicken (your choice)
- Frozen peas
- Carrots chopped small
- Chicken stock
- Gravy granules
- Salt and pepper
- Puff pastry
- Dry thyme
- Boil peas and carrots in water (5 minutes)
- Add chicken (2 minutes if frozen) (Brown chicken if raw first)
- Add the stock (I used the stock pots) salt and pepper and thyme
- Simmer and then add the gravy granules
- Cut the pastry lid out and put in the oven till golden
- For the chips I just cut up potatoes in wedges and used fry light and salt cook on high heat for 20 minutes or so.
I put my children’s letters on the top lol.
The chips 🍟.
My small portion.
Back at the gym tomorrow, got 3 classes spin, pump and stretch in the morning, and I’m going gym on the night too so morning is class and weights and night is treadmill and more weights. Tuesday Iv got another class booked too, Kettlebell, nothing for Wednesday or Thursday I dont think if I do will be just treadmill rower n weights I’m thinking 💭.
My eating is going OK but others might not think, Iv not been hungry lately and just eating one small meal n then a piece of toast all day n drinking water. I’ll will do another weigh in tomorrow because I’m impatient lol 😁 (I’ll probably be the same) will update.
Thanks for reading again and if you try the pie please comment and let me know if you added different ingredients.
Thanks Donna ✌️.